Business start-ups - economically sensible, legally sound
For questions such as the establishment of a company, we advise you on tax-optimized legal forms. With regard to tax issues, we cooperate closely with the tax advisors of the PKF WULF GROUP, which enables us to successfully draft contracts in accordance with company law and other tax requirements. This applies both in a national and international context.
Based on our many years of experience, we are familiar with the special aspects of family businesses.
- Preparation of partnership agreements, pool agreements and company agreements- Support in conflicts among shareholders
- Clarification of liability issues for owners, shareholders, members of the management and supervisory or advisory boards
- Support in the event of changes of shareholders and the dissolution or liquidation of companies
- Advice on the establishment of foundations and associations, especially in non-profit matters
- Constitution of supervisory boards and advisory boards as well as assumption of supervisory board and advisory board mandates
- Support in the drafting and implementation of family constitutions
- Drafting of contracts for the preparation and implementation of commercial transactions, especially in distribution law