Commercial law and business law – economically reasonable, legally sound
In the case of issues such as company formation, tax-optimised legal forms or contract structuring we advise you in national and international contexts.
Our lawyers constantly support owners, shareholders or leading decision-makers of companies in the fields of commercial and company law. On the basis of our many years’ experience we are familiar with the special features of family-owned companies.
- Drawing up of company agreements, articles of incorporation, cash pool arrangements and inter-company agreements
- Support in conflicts within the group of shareholders
- Clarification of liability issues for owners, shareholders, members of the management and members of the supervisory board and/or advisory board
- Support in the case of changes of shareholders and the winding-up or liquidation of companies,
- Advice on the setting-up of foundations and associations, especially relating to issues of non-profit status
- Constitution of supervisory boards and advisory boards as well as the acceptance of supervisory board and advisory board seats
- Support with the drafting and implementation of family constitutions
- We structure contracts for the preparation and performance of commercial transactions, in particular in distribution law
- Compliance and data privacy