Labour and social law
We advise and represent you in all matters of labor and employment law. Our clients are companies, employees, (executive) employees and managing directors.
We are at your service as competent advisors. We are not only active for you in court (as in proceedings for protection against dismissal and other labor court proceedings), but also increasingly out of court in the area of labor law arrangements.
- individual and branch-specific contracts of employment
- Work instructions and corporate guidelines
- (Amendment) notices of termination, termination agreements as well as settlement agreements
- Regulations for transfers, grouping/ redeployment/ demotion
We also support you in questions of works constitution law and in dealing with the works council, in particular with regard to works agreements and collective bargaining agreements.
We advise and accompany our clients in:
- Negotiation and preparation of supplementary collective bargaining agreements or company collective bargaining agreements
- operational restructuring measures (such as staff reductions)
- Business transfers (transactions, company succession and acquisition)
- the outsourcing of work ("outsourcing", bogus self-employment)
- Employee leasing and the use of temporary workers (in particular also in the case of mixed companies)
- Protection against discrimination and general equal treatment
Our support is rounded off by intensive consulting and representation of the management/personnel department. In doing so, we always keep your economic interests in mind.