Transformation law: Well positioned – choosing the right legal form makes all the difference
There are many reasons for a company transformation. For example, aspects such as economic developments, changed basic tax conditions or liability issues can necessitate changing a company’s legal form.
We analyse on the basis of your objectives and of the existing basic conditions whether your company is currently positioned in the most appropriate legal form and advise you on the structuring possibilities. In addition we support you as partners in order to permit smooth transformation of your company.
For a company transformation various routes are possible. These can be:
- transformation in accordance with the German Transformation Tax Act – demergers/spin-offs, changes of form, merger, asset transfer
- transformation in the international context
- transfer of registered head office to another country
- contributions of assets and liabilities
- business lease and transfer of a business