In this first 2018 quarterly issue, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2018 in Romania and the Netherlands;
- Interesting (upcoming) European Court of Justice case law in Belgium and Germany;
- VAT developments in Rwanda, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates;
- Automatic Exchange of Information developments in Hong Kong and Switzerland;
- Developments in the area of (international) personal income tax in Bulgaria, Cyprus and South Africa;
- Transfer pricing developments in Cyprus, Germany, Hungary and Mexico;
- An update on the US Tax Reform.