Mandatory details of PKF WULF ENGELHARDT KG
PKF WULF ENGELHARDT KG
Pilsener Straße 9
Phone: +49 (821) 650782-0
Fax.: +49 (821) 650782-22
Statutory mandatory details and mandatory details under the law on professions:
Registered office of the company: Augsburg
Legal form: partnership with limited professional liability
registered in the Register of Partnerships at Amtsgericht Augsburg [Augsburg Local Court]
under number: HRA 17369
Value-added tax (VAT) no.: DE279305044
The statutory professional titles of "tax consultancy firm" and "accountancy firm" were awarded in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Partners of the company:
- Heike Engelhardt, tax adviser
- PKF WULF & PARTNER Partnership mbB Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft based in Stuttgart (AG Stuttgart, PR 720342) represented by the partner Ralph Setzer, Dipl.-Ökonom, auditor, tax advisor
Competent supervisory authorities and chambers:
- Steuerberaterkammer Muenchen [Muenchen Chamber of Tax Advisers], Nederlinger Straße 9, 80638 München, www.stbk-muc.de
The company is a member of the Steuerberaterkammer Muenchen.
In their capacity as tax advisers, chartered accountants or lawyers, the partners and employees of the company are subject to the respective professional regulations owing to their profession or their membership of the company. The respective local or regional chambers serve as supervisory authorities.
Law on professions applicable to tax advisers
The profession of tax adviser is essentially subject to the following professional regulations:
- Steuerberatungsgesetz (StBerG) [Tax Consultancy Act]
- Durchführungsverordnungen zum Steuerberatungsgesetz (DVStB) [Regulations Implementing the Tax Consultancy Act]
- Berufsordnung (BOStB) [Professional Code]
- Steuerberatergebührenverordnung (StBGebV) [Regulation on Tax Advisers' Fees]
The professional regulations can be viewed at the competent local and regional tax consultancy chambers themselves, e.g. at the Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart [Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisers] (www.stbk-stuttgart.de) or on the website of the Bundessteuerberaterkammer (www.bstbk.de) [German Federal Chamber of Tax Advisers].
Details relating to professional liability insurance:
Zurich Insurance plc
Niederlassung für Deutschland
The territorial scope of application of the insurance cover is unlimited.
Details relating to the General Terms and Conditions of Business used:
The General Terms and Conditions of Contract can be viewed here.
1. Information in accordance with Section 36 Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz (VSBG) [Consumer Dispute Resolution Act]
In accordance with our obligation under Section 36 (1) Verbraucherstreitbeteiligungsgesetz (VSBG) [Consumer Dispute Resolution Act], we declare that PKF WULF ENGELHARDT KG Steuerberatungsgesellschaft is neither prepared nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer conciliation body within the meaning of Section 2 VSGB.
2. Information in accordance with Art. 14 ODR Regulation
In accordance with our obligation arising from the EU Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution, we point out that the EU platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolution can be accessed at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/