Oliver Völkl. The IT Expert
As a passionate consultant, together with my team, I am full of verve to help you achieve your ambitious goals.
Our ultimate goal is to exceed your expectations.
We rely on our values and experience to manage, coordinate and order your task into a meaningful solution. Keeping the various human, social, economic and technical processes in mind and optimising them to achieve the best possible result, we take on this challenge with passion.
At the end of the day, our focus is on one thing and one thing only: the perfect solution for your business.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Born in 1972
Studied business administration at the University of Augsburg, specialising in information systems
2006 Manager in the Advisory Division of a BIG FOUR company
2012 Senior Manager (Head of Information Risk Management) in a BIG FOUR company
2015 Senior Manager in the advisory division of a BIG FOUR company
2020 Partner - Consulting (South West IT Audit Leader) in a BIG FOUR company
2023 Partner at PKF
- IT landscape consolidation support
- Validation of migration strategies
- ERP selection support
- IT compliance analyses
- IT policy development
- SAS70/ISAE 3402 Project Management
- Software Certification Projects
- Validation of authorisation concepts
- Leading of IT audits
- Data protection and archiving projects
- DMS implementation support
- Business Process Management Analyses
Skills & Qualifications
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Certified IT Business Manager
- Object Oriented Project Management
- Certified SAP Solution Consultant SCM – Procurement
- Certified Document Imaging Architect
- COBIT Practitioner