"My claim is to advise you exactly as dynamic as the e-commerce industry runs!"
Hardly any industry has a shorter history and experiences greater change every year than the e-commerce industry. In an industry characterized by creativity and innovation, the bar for success is particularly high. If you want more than just to keep up with the competition, you have to know everything there is to know about the latest trends and technologies, develop new distribution models, and satisfy the needs of customers who are as demanding as they are informed.
In short, once one task has been mastered, the next challenge awaits.
We know the typical challenges you face in the e-commerce industry. We accompany you in development and marketing processes of new formats, we know the accounting pieces (e.g. timing of revenue recognition), the (sales) tax sticking points (e.g. dropshipping, distance selling etc.) as well as the corresponding technical interfaces (e.g. electronic payment systems).
- Digitalization of financial accounting (use of interfaces to payment systems, etc.)
- Optimization of business management control systems; e.g. with regard to costing, income statement or cash flows.
- Monitoring of the VAT-relevant delivery threshold in the respective EU country and support in applying for the tax number as well as correct (international) invoicing.
- Audit of annual and consolidated financial statements in accordance with HGB and IFRS
- Adaptation of process flows to changing market requirements
- Support in the internationalization of your group of companies
- Advice on optimizing key performance indicators before upcoming transaction projects
- Company evaluations for transactions
Through our overarching industry experts, we always follow the latest industry developments and know your issues.
We also regularly publish special topics from the e-commerce industry in our publications and provide active advice when needed.
What our clients say about us
" Our young company has developed and implemented over 100 digital innovations in the past 6 years together with our business partners. With new ideas and business models, we develop scalable quality with startup speed and turn ideas into real products. To be able to actively advise in our environment, we need a dynamic consultant ourselves who shares our entrepreneurial spirit. We have found this in Christoph Kalmbach and the PKF WULF GROUP and we greatly appreciate the individual, competent and proactive advice. Anyone who turns to the PKF WULF GROUP with their issues always gets a suitable solution and, above all, uncomplicated, fast and reliable!"
Laura Körner-Frank, hatchery GmbH
client of the PKF WULF GROUP for 5 years