Start-ups and Venture Capital
The beginning of all start-ups is the (common) idea, which does not exist in the way it did before. From this time on to a successful company, EXIT or IPO, it is an arduous, sometimes rocky road. This is because there are numerous tax, legal and business challenges that start-ups have to face.
At PKF, we know the typical challenges that founders face. No matter whether you are just working on a good idea, want to take on new partners, are looking for investors or are already recording your first sales: Our team of tax advisors and auditors will assist you with all relevant economic, tax and legal issues.
Are you looking for a partner who will provide comprehensive support for your start-up company from the very beginning to its successful completion?
Start-up phase "PKF as supporter“
- joint development of a business plan
- Selection of the legal form, foundation of the companies and implementation of tax-optimized holding structures
- Joint definition of KPIs and control of the KPIs, e.g. through integration into monthly reporting
- First-time establishment or professionalization of digital financial accounting
- Reliable and timely reporting to meet the needs of capital providers
Growth phase "PKF as coordinator“
- Timely preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- Optimization of business management systems; e.g. with regard to costing, income statement or cash flows
- Expansion of shareholders, e.g. dedicated employees or external partners
- Support during an upcoming due diligence audit
- Consulting regarding the optimization of key performance indicators prior to upcoming transaction projects
As a sponsor of the local start-up scene in Baden-Württemberg, we have a well-branched network and know your industry topics. Together with Start-up Stuttgart e.V., we organize an annual founder barbecue in Stuttgart, which offers exciting lectures and an unconstrained exchange.
PKF success stories
In 2017, we started consulting the then start-up YOU MAWO GmbH. Within a short time, it made the leap from a start-up to a successful and high-revenue company - also thanks to the qualitative and reliable consulting provided by our expert Ralph Setzer.