In this second quarterly issue for 2020, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update Newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, each followed by PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- COVID-19 tax measures in Australia, Luxembourg, South Africa, Turkey and Ukraine
- DAC6 (reporting of cross-border tax arrangements in Austria and Croatia
- VAT developments in Bulgaria, Italy and Mexico
- GAAR (general anti-avoidance rule) in Peru and Poland
- Double tax treaty updates and related case law in Belgium, China, UAE and the U.S.
- Recent comprehensive tax changes in Chile, Croatia, Nepal and Rwanda.