In this second quarterly issue for 2018, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2018 (and beyond) in Malaysia, Taiwan, Turkey and the UK
- Interesting (upcoming) European Court of Justice case law in Austria and Germany
- VAT developments in Austria, Italy, Romania and the United Arab Emirates
- Tax amnesty developments in Italy and Russia
- Developments in the area of international corporate income tax in Portugal (capital gains, PEs), Slovakia (exit tax) and South Africa (CFC legislation)
- Changes to the participation exemption regime in Belgium
- An update on C Corporations as a result of the recent US Tax Bill.