PKF Worldwide Tax Update Q4 2018
In this fourth quarterly issue for 2018, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2018 (and beyond) in Ecuador, Ghana, Nepal and Russia;
- Interesting ECJ case law in Bulgaria and Germany;
- Developments in (international) corporate income tax in Hong Kong (BEPS), Poland (exit tax) and the United Kingdom (overseas entities and not reporting overseas income);
- Transfer pricing developments in Hong Kong and Mozambique;
- VAT developments in Italy and Switzerland.